WordPress Developer Internship Position
Pixel Clear Designs is looking to hire a WordPress Developer Internship Position. Working for this company you will have opportunities to work collaboratively on challenging WordPress projects for mid-size and enterprise level clients. You will work in a dynamic work environment with a talented team and an innovative culture.
• You will participate in the team efforts with design and development websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing / campaign websites, etc). Including the production of WordPress-based websites (e.g. create themes, customer functionality).
• You will have the opportunity to consult on client project goals (SEO best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX)
• You will be part of a team that handles multiple client and internal projects simultaneously.
• Experienced with WordPress (custom theme, shortcode, function, ACF, etc)
• Experienced with PHP
• Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
• Some UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
• Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
• Demonstrated dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
• Experience with visual composer
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming
Please email us and title the subject WordPress Developer Internship and send your portfolio and/or a resume to email@example.com.