Social Media Specialist Internship
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST INTERNSHIP
We are seeking a high energy internship position for a social media specialist. We are looking for someone with both a background in design as well as communications and social media. This position requires a knowledge of social media platforms and best practices. This role will focus on social media but with a big emphasis in design as well. This position will work closely with our social media director in content research, creating posts, writing copy, scheduling posts, designing and building brand awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create promotional materials
• Managing multiple social media accounts for clients
• Maintaining social media presence and deliver content on platforms including (but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, etc.
• Maintain brand reputation on digital platforms
• Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills
• Be able to design imagery to go along with social media posts
• Designing a variety of different things from flyers and brochures to banners, business cards and logos
• Photography skills
• Stay up to date with social trends, behaviors and content usage
• Bachelors degree in graphic design with experience in mass communications, advertising, public relations etc. or work experience in marketing/design field
• Strong ability to write and edit copy
• Some social media management experience
• Highly organized and creative individual
• High level of technical and digital knowledge
• Graphic design experience
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational abilities
• Willingness to learn and grow
Please email us and title the subject Social Media Specialist Internship and send your portfolio and/or a resume to email@example.com.